Occasionally a genuinely unique opportunity comes along and Marshall Homes is delighted to offer such an opportunity to discerning home buyers.
Duxbury Hall is a magnificent early 18th Century manor house set into generous grounds and is the former home of Lord and Lady Shaw of Northstead for over 60 years. We can offer a flexible option of outright purchase or partnership for bespoke development.
Retaining many original features such as exposed beams, feature stonework and stone mullioned windows, this beautiful property offered for sale as a watertight shell to allow the new purchaser to create internally the home of their choice. Alternatively, you may choose to take advantage of our considerable expertise and work alongside Marshall Homes to create your dream home to your personal specification. The Hall has been completely re-roofed, has had new windows installed and will form a magnificent 5 bedroomed, 6 bathroom property.
Duxbury Hall and Cottage are beautifully located, whatever your personal requirements:
• Within easy reach of major towns and cities – Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax and Wakefield all within 10 miles radius.
• Good public transport links and easy access to the motorway network via the M62.
• Manchester and Leeds-Bradford airports both less than an hour’s drive away.
• A good selection of nurseries and schools in the area.
• There are plenty of good restaurants and pubs just a short walk away and the highly recommended Gray Ox gastropub is in nearby Hartshead.
• For your leisure time, local amenities are excellent.
• Or travel further afield to visit The Hepworth Wakefield (winner of Museum of the Year- the world’s biggest museum award), Yorkshire Sculpture Park, or Xscape leisure complex.
• … and don’t forget just how close the Yorkshire Dales, The Pennines and The Peak District are for your enjoyment!