Welcome to Duxbury Gardens! Ideally situated between Leeds and Huddersfield, the village of Roberttown lies in the highly desirable Mirfield area of West Yorkshire. The village is within easy commuting distance to Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Brighouse and Halifax, with good transport links. Roberttown boasts excellent local amenities, including schools, restaurants, pubs and entertainment, yet is right on the doorstep to beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
A choice of beautiful properties
Duxbury Gardens offers a unique contemporary 5-property gated mews, comprising 4 and 5 bedroom detached executive homes. These properties are of a high specification and provide low maintenance and energy efficient solutions to modern living. Each has been thoughtfully designed to maximise living potential and storage space. The development is set within the grounds of grade 2 listed Duxbury Hall, once home to Lord and Lady Shaw of Northstead, and all our homes have been sympathetically designed to be in keeping with Duxbury Hall.
The houses benefit from timber frame construction with a combination of natural stone, render, brickwork and bradstone roof slates. All windows and doors have stone heads, sills and jambs with double glazed upvc windows. This enables Marshall Homes to meet current energy saving construction standards whilst maintaining traditional aesthetics.
Plot 1 benefits from a double garage whilst plots 2, 3, 4 and 5 each have a single garage. All plots have off-road parking spaces, a patio area and the option to upgrade to a fully turfed lawn. To keep the site properly maintained, there will be a small yearly charge towards the communal areas, the site entrance gates and street lighting.
As far as location is concerned, Duxbury Gardens ticks all the boxes.
• Good public transport links and access to the motorway network via the M62.
• Within easy reach of major towns and cities – Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax and Wakefield all within a 10 mile radius.
• Manchester and Leeds-Bradford airports less than an hour’s drive away.
• There is a good selection of nurseries and schools in the area.
• There are plenty of good restaurants and pubs just a short walk away and the highly recommended Gray Ox gastropub is in nearby Hartshead.